The 93rd Annual ACP/CMA National College Media Convention — with 325+ educational sessions, hands-on pre-convention workshops, a variety of instructional and social special events, an on-site trade show and days to network with professionals and college media peers — will be held Oct. 29-Nov. 2, 2014, at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown. Some basic information is below. Registration and the hotel room block will open in August.
Learn much more at collegemedia14.com.
Early-bird registration rates (good through Oct. 1)
- Students: ACP members: $90; non-members: $115 per person
- CMA member advisers/non-students: $110 per person
- Non-member advisers/non-students: $160 per person
Standard registration rates (after Oct. 1)
- Students: ACP members: $110; non-members: $140 per person
- CMA member advisers/non-students: $135 per person
- Non-member advisers/non-students: $185 per person
Hotel rates (not including taxes and fees)
- $199 (single/double)
- $209 (triple/quad)
Send questions to CMA's Lori Brooks.